Returning from a week offline in festival bliss, I forgot just how intense life can be! .
Things I love about hippy festivals:
1. Unplugging completely, sinking into nature world and forgetting what a computer looks like.
2. Spontaneously bumping into many people I love.
3. Random adventures that could not possibly have been planned if I tried.
4. Delicious fresh food, often shared with delicious people.
5. Running various workshops because it's fun.
6. Totally pressing the reset button on life and returning to the outside world renewed and inspired.
Things I love a little less about hippy festivals:
1. Not being able to find friends I'm looking for and struggling to surrender to that.
2. The dust, the grime, the prickles and spiky things.
3. Awkward small talk.
4. The looooong walk to the toilets.
The tall one is my wonderful husband @benblisslegit (Yes he has a chicken on his shoulder!! That's 'Boss Chicken', one of our 4 chookies) The goofy dude next to Ben is his friend Jake @nahaka_ ... .
Both certified permaculture teachers, together Ben and Jake have created 'J n B's Practical Permaculture Course'... an epic revamp of the traditional Permaculture Design Certificate.
Held in the Byron Bay shire over 9 weeks, starting in March, this course is all about practical ways to bring Permaculture into your daily life, while reducing your food bill and loving up the earth for future generations. .
If you're interested in details, PM me and I will send you a link with more info.
#permaculture #practicalpermaculture #gardenseverywhere #garden #growfood #seedsaving #organic #realfood #sustainable #design
ARE YOU ADDICTED TO USING A VIBRATOR? MY TOP TIPS:
1. REMEMBER THERE IS PLEASURE BEYOND THE CLIT
If you notice you're ONLY focusing on the clitoris - consider expanding your exploration to involve other areas too - the whole external and internal vaglna can be pleasureable (as well as the whole BODY!) but it needs to be woken up in order for you to feel more sensation. When we only focus on the clit all the time, it ensures that the other areas stay sleeping.
2. MIX IT UP A BIT FROM TIME TO TIME
If you're ONLY using exactly the same routine and pattern and position and clenching of muscles to experience the exact same sharp peak of pleasure - you might want to think about trying new things. You know what they say - 'It doesn't make sense to keep doing the same thing and expect a different result'. You could use the vibrator to awaken more internal areas as well (G-spot etc). Or put it on a slower setting and see if you can breath deeply, relax your body and let the pleasure expand, rather than clenching habitually.
3. TRY GIVING IT UP FOR A WHILE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS
If you feel like you NEED the vibrator and you're relying on it for all your pleasure (and you're wanting to let go of the addictive pattern) I'd recommend committing to a period of time without using it. Just for an experiment. Say 21 days. Or a month. Or three. Giving yourself space to explore in different ways can let your nervous system reset itself so you're able to experience more pleasure from subtle sensations, rather than primarily fast mechanical ones.
4. USE A DIFFERENT KIND OF TOY OR GET 'HANDY'
Try a non-vibrating toy or really discover the deliciousness of what's possible with using your hands. Hands are amazing and often overlooked for the range of sensitivity we can explore with them. For other toys, I like the Therawand, or Ella by LELO - which are curved and can be used to massage the g-spot, a-spot, cervix, pelvic floor and other areas internally to release pelvic tension and increase sensitivity and pleasure. (that's my specialty!) If you want to increase your pleasure during sex and let go of addictive patterns- check out link in my bio 🌻
ART by @lilymosesart